• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Family photo

Jagamov

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Since I'm new here, I finally got around to taking a photo of my meager Oakley collection. It grew by a few pieces in the last few weeks since finding this place, so I blame all of you. LOL... Hopefully my 12 Gauge watch comes in soon.

Here it is:
Blackline Carabiner #65
Double Tap Stealth watch
Jupiter Factory Lite - Black Iridium Polarized
Tinfoil Carbon Ferrari - BIP
Fives Squared Ducati - BIP
Twoface - BIP

image.jpeg

Since I'm new here, I finally got around to taking a photo of my meager Oakley collection. It grew by a few pieces in the last few weeks since finding this place, so I blame all of you. LOL... Hopefully my 12 Gauge watch comes in soon.

Here it is:
Blackline Carabiner #65
Double Tap Stealth watch
Twoface - BIP

View attachment 210011
Congrats. It's not OUR fault you have a problem. Just wait till your wife sees you have a problem. :rofl:

Here it is:
Blackline Carabiner #65
Double Tap Stealth watch
Twoface - BIP

View attachment 210011
Like all great addictions it starts with one small lapse of judgment. Welcome to the crazy house!

No such thing as "meager" jag...you have some serious quality there in that family pic. Don't worry about quantity, you'll be amazed at how fast that happens.

:)

Back