• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket Display Stand

I have something similar, but you can use them to display anything actually, maybe not metals coz you have to stretch them a tad.
any5e8a9.jpg

That guy hars a lot of stuff for sale, reasonably priced too.

Bought some double tier stands from him for a great price. Although it took him almost 5 days to ship out and there was no padding when they arrived, it was worth it.

I have something similar, but you can use them to display anything actually, maybe not metals coz you have to stretch them a tad.
any5e8a9.jpg

Jono, u were saying those dont quite fit the x-metals? hmm..planning to purchase it for displaying x-metal though

Jono, u were saying those dont quite fit the x-metals? hmm..planning to purchase it for displaying x-metal though

the grooves where the stems would go into are of a specific width, so they fit most O-matter frames, like the Frogs in the pic, holbrooks etc. when i displayed a Crosshair 2012, i had to stretch the frame a little just to get the stems to fit into the grooves. so i'm guessing that frames which has arms that curves inwards when their open aren't suitable for this display. i never tried it before, but i'm guessing to display Metals you'll have to stretch the arms apart as well to fit, and that's gonna mess up your flex couplers for sure.

Latest Posts

Back