• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket replacement lenses

Mux22

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Fast Jacket sunglasses that I would really like to get some new lenses for. I read an article that Fast Jacket and Fast Jacket XL are the same frames and the lenses are interchangeable. I bought a a couple sets of Fast Jacket XL lenses and a set of the rubber replaceable parts from Amazon. None of the parts fit my frames. The Fast Jacket XL lenses are smaller and fall out of the frames. Does anyone know where I can find a set of Fast Jacket lenses? I posted a few pics of the Fast Jacket XL Lens sitting on top of my original Fast Jacket Lens. As you can see the not only is the lens smaller but it doesn't even have the same shape. I just want a decent set of lenses so I can actually wear the glasses again.

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

I have a pair of Fast Jacket sunglasses that I would really like to get some new lenses for. I read an article that Fast Jacket and Fast Jacket XL are the same frames and the lenses are interchangeable. I bought a a couple sets of Fast Jacket XL lenses and a set of the rubber replaceable parts from Amazon. None of the parts fit my frames. The Fast Jacket XL lenses are smaller and fall out of the frames. Does anyone know where I can find a set of Fast Jacket lenses? I posted a few pics of the Fast Jacket XL Lens sitting on top of my original Fast Jacket Lens. As you can see the not only is the lens smaller but it doesn't even have the same shape. I just want a decent set of lenses so I can actually wear the glasses again.

View attachment 959535

View attachment 959536

View attachment 959537

Are those OEM Oakley lenses? Pictures of the rubbers and the complete frame? Are there any numbers in the inside of the ear stem?

Are those OEM Oakley lenses? Pictures of the rubbers and the complete frame? Are there any numbers in the inside of the ear stem?
As far as I know these are original OEM lenses. Here are pictures of the rubbers on the arms and pictures of the inside of the arms. The lenses in the previous post were the lenses I got on Amazon from a company called Galaxy lenses and they do not fit my frames.

Could these frames be counterfeit? I did buy them in Cozumel Mexico for $40 and they only came with one set of lenses.

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

I just want a decent set of lenses, I do not want to pay a fortune for them, they can be used, they do not have to be perfect, they do not even need to be OEM, I just want lenses that will fit in the frames.

Back