• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket Switch Lock Durability

Pt 1. How often do you switch out your lenses? Pt 2. How are your switch locks holding up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orion

I hit things with sticks....
For those who own fast jackets - and wear them.........sorry shelf whores :)

I'm looking for your opinion on the durability of the switch locks which I've been unable to find very many comments on here.

Maybe I should create a poll.........

I think that specific switch lock is quite durable ... And awesomely easy to use compared to the JB/FJ and even the Radarlocks ...

Too bad they're disco'd ... Like all frames I like tha are disco'd ... I shoulda invested more ... :(

I switch lens , I go to the HI Persimmon in the cloudy overcast or rainy days on several pairs
They seem to be holding up like new
but I dont have the same pair everyday , so I have only swapped a dozen times or so
Nothing loose
Your mileage may very

Well, the intent of this thread was to try to get some research/info BEFORE I bought a pair of fast jackets. Because I'm impatient that didn't happen and I bought a pair today. After a few months I'll be able to contribute

Ok. But you needed the replies within hours? It hasn't even been a day from your original post to last reply
Text never quite communicates the way I intend. My apologies if I came across harsh to anyone. Remember I just lost my virginity a short time ago. I'm not bitter about that but I think I need to exercise some more thought into my communications.

What I meant to say was......because I really wanted these badly and because I can't seem to control by purchasing of Oakley's my normal judgement was thrown out the window.

I was attempting to poke fun of myself. Re-reading my post I definately missed......

I fear I'm becoming an Oakley addict..........I have have to start an Oakley Anonymous Thread for those who can't stop themselves from buying.

From other posts I've read the thread could have quite a few members.

Well, the intent of this thread was to try to get some research/info BEFORE I bought a pair of fast jackets. Because I'm impatient that didn't happen and I bought a pair today. After a few months I'll be able to contribute

Hmm
Ill bet you are tired of them in 2 weeks
Hit me up Ill ad them to my collection :p

Back