• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jackets On Sale!

Oakley "updated" the new releases page with the Fast Jacket XL Chrome FMJ frame picture with a misleading $220 price below the image.

I think I got the answer to my question on when the Chrome Blue/Jade Iridium is releasing... The Oakley Website now shows "Usually ships next business day" instead of "Estimated to ship in 3-4 weeks" like it shows on all the other Fast Jacket XL models. If you want them.. I'd grab them now before they go back on Backorder!! Thought some would like this info....

Just noticed that the Chrome FMJ is temporarily sold out! That was fast, considering they just went to ships within 24 hours! Hopefully these will start gettting to O stores!

I just called my local O Store and they haven't even got the Lemon Peel or FMJ frame in yet. I'm not buying the sold out part, When the TEN originally came out in white chrome/fire it supposedly went on backorder yet I was still able to buy a pair right from Oakley via the telephone.

Update on the Fast Jacket Chrome FMJ's... the "Sold Out" is just a little misleading. They are not actually Sold Out, rather Not Sold AT ALL. This is the one thing I HATE about Oakley... they will sell things they really arn't cleared to sell or don't have at all. This frame hasn't passed their Quality Control... therefore it's not being sold yet and may never be. They are apparently having problems with the frame color. So my saga has come to an end and I am no longer allowing Oakley to hold my $300 for glasses that I may never see. I hate to say it, but I may never buy another pair of glasses or anything else from Oakley.com. Customer Service had absolutely NO idea what was going on... until I got a Sales Manager's personal phone number. Went to my local O Store today and picked up the Black Plaid/G30 Polarized and love them!!

NIce Score on the Black plaid/G30 the site still says Coming Soon on those. Would love to see some pics of those babys if you get a chance, I've been scoping out the Fast Jackets a lot lately :D

Back