• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jackets On Sale!

Replacement/Accessory Lenses are supposed to be available in Early Fall. Can't wait, that is what is really going to make these awesome. I am hoping they make a ton of lens for them! Would love to see the white frames with +Red Iridium!

OakleyBoss said:
Replacement/Accessory Lenses are supposed to be available in Early Fall. Can't wait, that is what is really going to make these awesome. I am hoping they make a ton of lens for them! Would love to see the white frames with +Red Iridium!
4db9f88031a5c.jpg

Those are OO Red Polarized Lenses, but yeh the +Red will look very similar.

ExMetal said:
Is the Silver FMJ frame now completely canceled?
yes, i talked to 2 managers today they both said its canceled. its too bad cuz that the only color i wanted.

to bad that such i big company can´t run the tests before the customers can order models......
is that a problem which comes with luxottica??? :evil:

Nice!! Thanks for the pics. I just ordered the White/OO Red Polarized, G40 XL's should be here tomorrow, will definitely post pics. I wish they were making the Chrome FMJ's, mabye they will re-release them :D once they figure out the problems. I see what looks like a white frame with silver switch lock. I have seem them in the video on Oakley's website with Ian Poulter. Check it out here:
[youtube:39z0f3b1]rbzbwNLKxu8[/youtube:39z0f3b1]

I really wonder if its the same old peeling problem that came with the Chrome Splices...they would peel sitting in a display case after a while on their own I know I cant be a broken record repeating endlessly but ..no matter who says so the company is not the same since Lux although problems like this did occur.. now their release dates are usually way off and the local o store says most of their sunglasses r on back order They cant even get cases til august!

sweet score boss cant wait to see some pics. i cant decide if i wanna try and wait the chrome ones out and see if they come out or just pull the trigger and sang up the lemon peels

The problem is they can't keep up with the demand. The places that get new releases first are usually the distributors like SGH or quiet flight. Then what's left over from that run goes to o stores first then vaults. They need to invest in an east coast HQ to keep growing.

Back