• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Fast Jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hate to say, but Fast Jackets weren't made for larger faces. Just my opinion.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump.

Username Hidden said:
How do these fit a large melon? I wear 7 5/8 fitted hats so I need a larger/wider frame.

I wear a 7 3/4" and I can wear them just fine. Not as much coverage as radars but definitely bigger than Flaks or Half Jackets.

Agreed with Disposer. If you are looking for a sport frame, these are definately bigger than flaks, half jackets, half jacket 2.0, and split jacket. I think they are a bit smaller than the radars and probably very similar to the racing jackets. I have no idea how they fit compared to an M-Frame. I think they fit people with large heads, but they are a very wide frame, so if you have a narrow head they might not look right.

They fit a bit larger than an M Frame. I have all frames from Blades to Radarlock, and it is a nice med/large fit. Half Jacket 1.0 fits me good bordering snug, Fast 2.0 and Flak not even happening, Split also on the shorter side, but still good. Racing Jacket/Jawbone and Radarlock fit me really well. Radarlock better than M Frame and Radar, Jawbone/RJ better than virtually all the rest in the category. Fast is a good option for a half frame sport shade. My hat size is 7 3/8" - 7 1/2 (depending on the maker)...if that helps

these fit me great. i havea big head and these fit like a glove.

Price drop, $100 shipped.

I am returning a pair of headphones i bought this weekend, if i can get my money back which i should be able to easily, i may by these after all. ;) ill let you know tomorrow.

Fast Jackets still available.

Username Hidden said:
wtf....just paid 210.00 for a pair this week

Buy these too and take your average cost down to $167.50 per pair.