• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fatcats

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
I think Fatcats are a very underrated Oakley frame. They have great style and aggressive looks. They are a bit on the small side though. I currently have two of the seven colorways, Matte Black / Grey and Cream / Gold Iridium (BNIB). I am hoping to eventually get the five other colorways and complete the collection.

Looking to see what others here think of the Fatcats. Let me know your opinion good or bad. Also if anyone has multiple pairs in a colorway and looking to get rid of them maybe we can make a deal.

Photo of the two I have. http://www.oakleyforum.com/members/headpatrolman-albums-my-album-picture1677-20130103-164716[1].jpg

I had a pair of the Blue Camo Fatcats that I recently released to a fellow forum member. I love the way they look amend you are right they are a tad on the small side. I only wish they had more of a wrap style to the frame.

I've never really been a fan. They don't look nearly as good as the dog trio to me. They do have a certain charm, and some people can really pull them off.

Can we see how they look on you, or do you do the LEO no pictures routine?

They are a small / tight fit. That was the only reason for me selling mine. I love the Blue Camo & Rasta Cat's though & if one came one the market at the right price i'd snap it up. If I can get hold of a Dog frame cheep I might have to get Dr. to do me a blue camo on it.
I loved the fact that they were stretchline too.

I've never really been a fan. They don't look nearly as good as the dog trio to me. They do have a certain charm, and some people can really pull them off.

Can we see how they look on you, or do you do the LEO no pictures routine?

I'll see if I can find one if not I'll take one and post it up. might not be great because it will prob. be with my front facing camera on my phone. LOL

I like the Fatcat design.
Unfortunately they are too small for me or vice versa my head is too big :sad:

Fatcats are great IMO. The Blue Camo is by far the best colorway. The other colors are just sort of boring, but the frame is strange enough looking; so all is good.

Back