• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Father Christmas Brought Me ...

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

rq48nx5k.jpg

I've received a ton of compliments on those! The violet lenses are so potent and the violet icons add a sweet touch. I find the nose bridge on the Crankcase to be so much more comfortable than the gascans.

Now, if the UPS guy would hurry up today, I'll finally have my grubby mitts on the entire Crankcase collection (10), which includes the Sunglass Hut exclusive. They're a Matte Black frame, Ice Iridium Polarized lenses with the bright/chrome-esque Blue Icons. The lenses and icons are the same ones that come with the clear frames. I actually swapped the ice iridium lenses and icons out of the clear frame and put them in one of the black frames to make it look like I had the exclusive pair. Yes, that's called being delusional.

I've received a ton of compliments on those! The violet lenses are so potent and the violet icons add a sweet touch. I find the nose bridge on the Crankcase to be so much more comfortable than the gascans.

Now, if the UPS guy would hurry up today, I'll finally have my grubby mitts on the entire Crankcase collection (10), which includes the Sunglass Hut exclusive. They're a Matte Black frame, Ice Iridium Polarized lenses with the bright/chrome-esque Blue Icons. The lenses and icons are the same ones that come with the clear frames. I actually swapped the ice iridium lenses and icons out of the clear frame and put them in one of the black frames to make it look like I had the exclusive pair. Yes, that's called being delusional.

Lol that's an infinite hero fuel cell...

He brought you a DUDE???????? I knew father christmas was a little off his rocker!!!!
That's the O-Dude 1.0 :tongue:
Yer but a DUDE in OAKLEY'S.................................LOL....:cool:
Nice Glasses Marc. I see your getting on Facebook more often too now. Did you have alot to collect from the UK?
Yes. I have two boxes full of stands and display stuff plus a beaten Juliet. This will be the first pair I have send to the X-MAN.
LOL Santa is crooked. He breaks into houses and brings kids presents. Thats a pedo if I ever heard of one. Oh yeah nice pickup Marc!! :)
Thanks man. I will post some pictures when I'm back in Germany. UK country side internet speed sucks.
Lol that's an infinite hero fuel cell...
Oh yes, it is.

Latest Posts

Back