• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite And Least Favorite X Squared Factory Colorway

wassaaaaaaaaaap

Oakley Expert
Honolulu
Hey Guys. With all the customizing going on with pretty much all the Oakley glasses, I was just wondering which X Squared factory colorway is your favorite and least favorite. My favorite is the Polished Carbon /Black polarized (Black is my thing I guess) while plasma/ice combo really doesn't do much for me. What's yours?

Favourite is 24K - Ti polarized. Don't really have a least favourite but would say that carbon-black, pol carbon-black p, carbon-oo black p, and the Ducati are four quite similar pairs, nearly half the total made, perhaps there could have been more variety, but regardless, it didn't stop me collecting the whole set of nine. Each individual pair is a superb glass with exceptional packaging. I wonder why there has not been a pair to fill the part code OO6011-07.

Favourite is 24K - Ti polarized. Don't really have a least favourite but would say that carbon-black, pol carbon-black p, carbon-oo black p, and the Ducati are four quite similar pairs, nearly half the total made, perhaps there could have been more variety, but regardless, it didn't stop me collecting the whole set of nine. Each individual pair is a superb glass with exceptional packaging. I wonder why there has not been a pair to fill the part code OO6011-07.

that is very strange that they skipped -07. Wonder what colorway it would have been.

My favorite it the carbon/BI. Looks so clean. None of the others really do anything for me, although I do kinda like the x-metal frame, just not with ruby.

that is very strange that they skipped -07. Wonder what colorway it would have been.

My favorite it the carbon/BI. Looks so clean. None of the others really do anything for me, although I do kinda like the x-metal frame, just not with fire.

X-metal with BI would be my favorite. Carbon w/ BI takes runner-up. They should have done Carbon w/ Fire or Ruby for the Ducati pair instead of another Carbon/BI.

24K looks gaudy with the whole frame, should have done it like the XX.

I'm kind of liking the x-metal/ruby too. 24k is exceptionally gaudy but it is a collectors piece so they needed to get got. I agree with the carbon fire or ruby. Those customs look pretty wicked. I wonder why Oakley has never wanted to make a factory pair in that combo. They'd sell a ton of it for sure.