• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

Dior sauvage is good summer frag and it last a long time
Sauvage is definitely on my wishlist, I sprayed it on me at Macy's one time and loved it.

I got a sample of the new Prada Ocean in the Luna Rossa collection. Fragnatica users don't seem to like it but I like it, wore it for three days in 100 degree heat. Unfortunately it's only in a toilette for right now.

Sauvage is definitely on my wishlist, I sprayed it on me at Macy's one time and loved it.

I got a sample of the new Prada Ocean in the Luna Rossa collection. Fragnatica users don't seem to like it but I like it, wore it for three days in 100 degree heat. Unfortunately it's only in a toilette for right now.
I don't like the smell of the toilette right now 🤮
Had a big buritto last night

I love Eight & Bob cologne from the brand of the same name, I wanted to buy it for a long time, but I was afraid of spending a lot of money.

I love Eight & Bob cologne from the brand of the same name, I wanted to buy it for a long time, but I was afraid of spending a lot of money.
I also like some fragrances by Albert Fouquet. Though they are rarely available, they are out of production now. Recently I found a fragrance sampling & decanting service and asked to find something similar to purchase a sample. It reminded me very much of his Farina Gegenuber and Mulhens; they were all identical but completely different in composition. Mixing them gives you a good base for a chypre fragrance and top floral notes.

Latest Posts

Back