• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

I picked up some of that Malt, @pjd1234. Not bad at all. So I have 2 colognes...LOL
see bro I know you would like em. I myself is getting that new online exclusive PURE COFEE I missed that the last time not again getting 2 bottles soon that too is an exquisite frag

Yves Saint Laurent: La Nuit De L'homme. I bought this a couple of summers ago
Thats a good frag as well bro i also have that plus the original lhomme, well let me know if you want to try someth8ng else or would recommend. I know at first pure malt is for you its the playah kinda scent hahahahaha.

Thats a good frag as well bro i also have that plus the original lhomme, well let me know if you want to try someth8ng else or would recommend. I know at first pure malt is for you its the playah kinda scent hahahahaha.
Glad that you approve...

I could use something light for a sweaty guy... feel free to send FL LOL

Light you mean summery and playful lets see.......ocean wet wood by dsquared. This is summery and outdoor i love this one personally 34 bucks bro fragrance.net impossible to find retail. Retail can run 75 bucks.

Light you mean summery and playful lets see.......ocean wet wood by dsquared. This is summery and outdoor i love this one personally 34 bucks bro fragrance.net impossible to find retail. Retail can run 75 bucks.

I'll check around... I was mad when I discovered that Macy's don't take coupons on fragrances lol

I'll check around... I was mad when I discovered that Macy's don't take coupons on fragrances lol
No they dont hahahah i tried that. Also go to your local sephora this is where i get my samples for free. If i have some atomizers i could send you one unfortunately none. As for starters designer frags are common if youre into the big guns or collector as myself NICHE frags are the way to go they very pricey though BUT very natural smelling lets say its like you can eat or drink them lol.

No they dont hahahah i tried that. Also go to your local sephora this is where i get my samples for free. If i have some atomizers i could send you one unfortunately none. As for starters designer frags are common if youre into the big guns or collector as myself NICHE frags are the way to go they very pricey though BUT very natural smelling lets say its like you can eat or drink them lol.
So Sephora isn't ONLY for women? They just opened up a store here in the mall. When they were in JcPenney, it was for the ladies, from what I can tell.

So Sephora isn't ONLY for women? They just opened up a store here in the mall. When they were in JcPenney, it was for the ladies, from what I can tell.
No bro theyre frag department is unisex bro check it out ive been doing this eversince they have a big store here in vegas free samples all the time

Back