• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

No bro theyre frag department is unisex bro check it out ive been doing this eversince they have a big store here in vegas free samples all the time
Unless you wanna go there for lipstick and make up LOL but seriously they have male and female frags eversince.

Revival thread lol my current hauls
Fahrenheit absolute discontinued amazing grab em
Guerlain homme instense niche quality expensive but worth it

image.jpg

Well we all are crazy for our accessories as far as glasses and watches so I'm wondering how you guys and girls feel about fragrances?

I own many different brands of Cologne but among my favorites are Creed aventus and green Irish tweed. Both pricey but last forever. To me, they are like the Oakley of men's Cologne.
Narciso rodriguez guys.

I'm no cologne connoisseur. I've been wearing this Perry Ellis cologne for quite some time (don't have the box and don't remember the name). If any of you recognize or are familiar with it, is it decent?

2015-03-15%2021.11.34_zps4oqjcyhc.jpg

Thanks. After reading some reviews here Perry Ellis for Men (original) by Perry Ellis (1985) - Basenotes Fragrance Directory it seems like I'm not the only one that likes it, too bad its discontinued. Is there something similar you might recommend? Learning that the original formula was discontinued suddenly makes me want to be a little more sparing in my use.
I believe they are not released anymore hmmmmm an alternative? Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui might be close.

Back