• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Everyday/Work Oakleys

Eyespy39

Oakley Beginner
NC
I know as far as collecting there are many awesome Oakleys and thats mostly what I have. But whenever I buy another pair I want to get a pair for everyday use. A pair that can stand to be roughed up a bit and still look sick. I am thinking about the Straight Jacket bc they look good on me and they fit well plus they just seem like one of Oakleys best glasses. I work in landscaping so thats why I want to get a pair that is very durable.

Personally, I have about 10-15 everyday pairs. Most are either the Oil Rig, Fuel Cell or Batwolf.

ya i wear most of mine everyday! i just keep them in amazing condition. i have everything form oil rigs to x-squared. i love all my glasses and i wear a different pair everyday. just gotta keep things different

i delivery drive for an auto parts supplier, i alternate between both of my pairs of fuel cells throughout the week, although when my radars come in, i'll probably be using them. since i do alot of in and out, and one of the shops i deliver to has a clear plastic "slatted" curatin i have to walk to, and if i have a handful of parts, and the glasses are resting on my head, the curtain has caught them before, and pulled them off my head, primarily on my gloss/flat fuel cells...:( i figure any of the rubber socked oakleys would provide for good protection for alot of usage in conditions like that, where they offer a little more protection and snugness to your head. when not in use, and sitting across the top of your head.

Thanks Stepasyd thats what I am thinking too as far as the rubber sock frames. The lifestyle sunglasses are durable and are very protective but when you start to sweat they can become easier to slip off. I also go out on jet skis and kayaks in rough waters so I think the rubber nose pieces and ear socks will be perfect for things like that.

I work outside all day(phone company). I love my Straight Jackets with Black Iridium Polarized lens.
Extremely comfortable, great protection from the sun. Plus, they stay in place when sweating.

Back