• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Jawbone/racing Jacket Combos

hockeyguy

Oakley Expert
Pittsburgh, Pa
Since this is one of my favorite pairs, I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite jawbone/racing jacket combinations are (color wise), mine personally is the retina burn frame with matte black bolts and jaws. Plus I'm looking to get a new pair and wanna hear some different combos.

Since this is one of my favorite pairs, I just wanted to know what everyone's favorite jawbone/racing jacket combinations are (color wise), mine personally is the retina burn frame with matte black bolts and jaws. Plus I'm looking to get a new pair and wanna hear some different combos.

Black Splatter - Clear & Black 24-262 Atmos, and Sulphur Yellow/Orange - Ruby to G30 Photochromic (one off, factory made). Both are Jawbones.

These are my 2 favorites......

fb49795b620f934049a9ddb750ac9cde.jpg

c8e835b5f1ca6a3a443ad37970aa393f.jpg

my favourite is my echelon with black iridium vented. Got one of those white text frames on its way to me, going to put +red vented in them. Not sure if the combo will work or not tho