• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Juliet lens to look through

Its actually on the website and in the info packet that comes with lenses and frames. It also includes stuff like G30 and says specifically not to use them while driving because the light filters that give you the contrast also limit your ability to see traffic and brake lights.
G26 rather than G30, because of the purple base.

I wear ruby glasses with ruby lenses all the time and never had s problem with traffic lights.

Why would they put it in the Ferrari line if you shouldn't drive with it?

+red, OO red, Prizm Baseball infield and outfield, Prizm Road... there are a few more where red is the dominant colour too. Though arguably it's not dominant in some of those.

I consider a question like this to be a little frustrating; it's like asking, "what's your favorite movie?"

There's just too much variety - favorite action movie? Sci-fi? Drama? Romance? Classic? Modern? Narrow it down a bit and I can answer, but general all-time favorite? No single set of criteria properly values all the different types.

Same goes for lenses. Favorite for full-on sunny days? cloudy / partly cloudy days? Rain? Most versatile? Favorite neutral base lens? Favorite contrast? There's answers for each of those, but, as with favorite movies, no single set of criteria properly values all the different types - can't say a general all-time favorite; need context...

I consider a question like this to be a little frustrating; it's like asking, "what's your favorite movie?"

There's just too much variety - favorite action movie? Sci-fi? Drama? Romance? Classic? Modern? Narrow it down a bit and I can answer, but general all-time favorite? No single set of criteria properly values all the different types.

Same goes for lenses. Favorite for full-on sunny days? cloudy / partly cloudy days? Rain? Most versatile? Favorite neutral base lens? Favorite contrast? There's answers for each of those, but, as with favorite movies, no single set of criteria properly values all the different types - can't say a general all-time favorite; need context...
Well said ...

So what's your favorite lens to look through when a tornado is barreling towards you?

Latest Posts

Back