• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Lens Tint

Favorite Lens Tints!

• Black\Grey\VR28 Black

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Ice\Blue

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Emerald\Jade

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Red\Fire\Ruby\+Red

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Violet

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Chrome

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • 24K\Gold\Bronze

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Titanium\Slate\Tungsten

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Persimmon\Yellow\G30\Clear

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 12.9%

• Total voters
my favorite lens to look out of are the VR28 Black Iridium lenses, but the best looking ones imo are the 24k, ruby iridium and ice iridium.....

also one question, is there any difference between the 24k iridium and 24k? for some reason i thought all the 24k lenses were iridium, but i just noticed that my new shaun white holbrooks list the lenses as just 24k not 24k iridium.... if they are different i'd definitely be interested in seeing how much the iridium coating changes the look of them.... because my 24ks are already so reflective i would think the iridium would almost be too much....

either way i'm not really trippin because i love the way these lenses look with the frames - wouldn't change a thing....

1. positive red
2. positive red polarized
3. G26
4. 24k
5. VR28 black iridium polarized

SpliceD there. He's gone 'poll crazy' !

My 2 pence . . .

I've gone with the Black/Grey vote, because while some people think it's boring, to be honest you actually can't go wrong with Black Iridium.

My only other vote went for Other. Everyone really should agree that Amber Black Iridium Polarized is the best lens. Just no-one knows it yet. Except me.

PS - Interesting thread there SpliceD. Judging by the abundance of threads on the topic, I am quite surprised that the stats don't just read "24k = 100%".

Gold.
Meh.
:rolleyes:

I'm more of a discreet guy so, for everyday use, my favourite tint is black iridium, though I also like:

- Emerald Iridium;
- Violet Iridium;
- VR28 Blue Iridium;
- Warm Grey

SpliceD there. He's gone 'poll crazy' !

My 2 pence . . .

I've gone with the Black/Grey vote, because while some people think it's boring, to be honest you actually can't go wrong with Black Iridium.

My only other vote went for Other. Everyone really should agree that Amber Black Iridium Polarized is the best lens. Just no-one knows it yet. Except me.

PS - Interesting thread there SpliceD. Judging by the abundance of threads on the topic, I am quite surprised that the stats don't just read "24k = 100%".

Gold.
Meh.
:rolleyes:

hey, post up some decent pics of how the amber black irid looks like!