• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Metal Combination

might sound ignorant, but what are finito and cj? and what lens/rubbers did you have in mind for the Ti02?

The Finito Juliet was a special release for Mexican boxer Richard Finito Lopez....it consists of a Carbon Juliet frame and a VR50 lens. "Finito" is engraved on the lower left lens..These pairs come with the serial FINITOXXXXXX.....There are various statements of how many were actually made. This is the information I have been told...others may chime in with more...possibly more accurate.

apu7e9a9.jpg

a8agemab.jpg

be9y9a5e.jpg

The "CJ" Juliet would be an OEM Carbon Juliet. From what I understand the CJXXXXXX serial would indicate "Carbon Juliet". Not sure what years the CJ Carbon was issued although most likely early on.... Again I'm sure someone will ad with more info....

e3yzubep.jpg

Last edited:
X metal finish is by far my favorite, ruby on the xs, bi on the tio2,black rubber. The R1 x metal and bi, black rubber, unbeatable.

i was thinking about a 2 pair combination. i don't have all the parts so please let me know if it will look good.
i call it black and white.

first is a polished frame, black iridium lenses with black rubbers and the other (if you haven't guessed yet) is a polished carbon frame, chrome iridium lenses with white rubbers.

what do you think?

Plasma ice with some blue rubbers, titanium gold iridium/tungsten with rootbeer rubber, plasma emerald/slate with emerald rubber, ti02 bi black rubber, carbon bip red rubber

plasma with emerald lenses
...but plasma with the titanium clear lenses are a close second.
I own neither

copper frame and ice lenses really stood out for me. too bad juliets, xx metal and romeos (public release) did not come out with a copper frame.
i really love the slate iridiums (ichiros) and the tio2 with slate and white rubbers seem awesome (i do not have white rubbers)
x metal and ruby (not fruby) is also hard to beat as a combo. the grey makes the ruby color pop.
polished with chrome would seem awesome (i have polished slate and i love it) but chromes are custom chopped i believe...
finally, i am really digging my x metal fire (oem) romeo . they came with red socks and they look awesome.

Imagine this....XX Tio2 with red rubbers and Titanium clear lens! Still sourcing for a 3rd pair to make this a nite wearer.

Back