• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Oakley Shade?

Mine are also nothing special, but seeing as I am a relatively patriotic these are mine:
South Africa Fuel Cell
Polished white with emerald

Last edited by a moderator:
Holbrook > Dispatch I > Frogs.
Matte Rootbeer w/ Bronze polar > Matte Rootbeer w/ Bronze polar > Trevor Andrews

Do I have to pick just 1 lol that's a hard decision....Out of all my pairs, I love looking at the C100 Gascan!!!! The detail on the stems is just flat sick!!! But I'd have to say my favorite pair is the Tribal Monster Dogs. I really really like those and my Juan Pablo Montoya Splice........actually all of my splice...I love my splice lmao did I mention I like my splice

Do I have to pick just 1 lol that's a hard decision....Out of all my pairs, I love looking at the C100 Gascan!!!! The detail on the stems is just flat sick!!! But I'd have to say my favorite pair is the Tribal Monster Dogs. I really really like those and my Juan Pablo Montoya Splice........actually all of my splice...I love my splice lmao did I mention I like my splice

Make your mind up..................................hehehehehe

My blue bkrws, I love the idea that it would be pretty feasible to buy every pair of these with the limited production numbers of 30 in this colorway.

imag0286e.jpg

super sports pro m frame - red o matter/black rubber - grey. bizarre outer stratosphere unissued model, beyond super rare. other top favourites include leather mars, zero 0.3, C6 aluminium, white pacha thump 2.0.

Latest Posts

Back