OakJakeLewis

Oakley Enthusiast
Just wanted to see peoples opinions on what your favorite pair of holbrooks are? I would love to see pictures! My favorite is a mix between the custom pair I got with blue rivets and icons with Sapphire iridium polarized lenses. I would say the Goldbrook but that would be kinda obvious haha.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

ajkenn8545

Oakley Beginner
All of the custom ones I've seen, i've liked. Any combination of white/gold, white/blue, or the translucent frames with polarized lenses.

SouLFuLFroG

The Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Georgetown, ON.
Mur or fallout black decay

The goldbrook as well but I really try not to wear them.

I also love distressed work..
IMG_20160813_210315.jpg
IMG_20160801_001239.jpg

I'm actually starting to shift my interest towards brooks.. I've always had a ton of brooks but frogs have been my true love. Lately I've only been wearing Holbrooks... I guess tastes change. It's my second favorite frame but it's definitely a close second. I could see myself in the near future looking to expand past the 40 odd pairs I have.

Nice thread idea @Jacob L

Beentrxll

Oakley Enthusiast
CT
Mur or fallout black decay

The goldbrook as well but I really try not to wear them.

I also love distressed work.. View attachment 272256 View attachment 272257
I'm actually starting to shift my interest towards brooks.. I've always had a ton of brooks but frogs have been my true love. Lately I've only been wearing Holbrooks... I guess tastes change. It's my second favorite frame but it's definitely a close second. I could see myself in the near future looking to expand past the 40 odd pairs I have.

Nice thread idea @Jacob L
I've been slowly transferring to brooks as well. It's like a premium version of a frog. I just wished that they had cooler versions like the millions there are of frog skins. Also appear to fit my noggin a little bit better.

Latest profile posts

crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you