• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite pair of Holbrooks?

OakleyLewis74

Oakley Enthusiast
Just wanted to see peoples opinions on what your favorite pair of holbrooks are? I would love to see pictures! My favorite is a mix between the custom pair I got with blue rivets and icons with Sapphire iridium polarized lenses. I would say the Goldbrook but that would be kinda obvious haha.

One of my favorites is the polished clear with 24k.

image.png

Mur or fallout black decay

The goldbrook as well but I really try not to wear them.

I also love distressed work..
IMG_20160813_210315.jpg
IMG_20160801_001239.jpg

I'm actually starting to shift my interest towards brooks.. I've always had a ton of brooks but frogs have been my true love. Lately I've only been wearing Holbrooks... I guess tastes change. It's my second favorite frame but it's definitely a close second. I could see myself in the near future looking to expand past the 40 odd pairs I have.

Nice thread idea @Jacob L

Mur or fallout black decay

The goldbrook as well but I really try not to wear them.

I also love distressed work.. View attachment 272256 View attachment 272257
I'm actually starting to shift my interest towards brooks.. I've always had a ton of brooks but frogs have been my true love. Lately I've only been wearing Holbrooks... I guess tastes change. It's my second favorite frame but it's definitely a close second. I could see myself in the near future looking to expand past the 40 odd pairs I have.

Nice thread idea @Jacob L
I've been slowly transferring to brooks as well. It's like a premium version of a frog. I just wished that they had cooler versions like the millions there are of frog skins. Also appear to fit my noggin a little bit better.

Back