• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite pair to wear/fits you best/reach for the most

Favorite Pair To Wear

• Romeo 1

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Romeo 2

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Juliet

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • X Squared

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Penny

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • XX

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Half-X

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
XX have always been my fave. I tried Juliets initially but I always wanted something bigger, so got the XX and they fit me soooo well. They are stupidly comfortable, have brilliant coverage and they just don't move on my face. Now, funnily enough I think I suit the Penny more than the Juliet ?? Hmmm.
R1 a close second I think. XS never worn out of the house as yet.

Usually one of my 3 Juliets (Ice, BI polarized or Tungsten iridium polarized), but sometimes I use my XX pair (would have been used more if I had polarized lenses for them)

I'm surprised by the love for the XX. I consider it the "clunkiest" of metals and the way it sits on my face there's little to no wrap and it provides less coverage than the Juliet when fitted so it doesn't touch my cheekbones. Only the XS fixed that issue for me. I brought one of each (and a Pit Boss) on this little mini Napa/SF trip and it kind of reinforced my prior opinions- the PB is light and easy to wear (you think about them less when wearing), the Juliet is clearly the aesthetic winner but is the most cumbersome to wear as it borders on too small looking for my face and requires very specific wearing to provide adequate coverage. XS strikes the balance- coverage, easy on/off, very good (though not iconic) design. Nice to see others responses and takes on the frames

Latest Posts

Back