• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

favorite rosy tints?

Overkill

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Denver, CO
While I've had various oakley's for most of my life, I only started paying attention to the base tint in the last couple of years after i became a flashlight tint snob. My favorite right now is the prizm sapphire and someday i'd like to check out the prizm snow sapphire. What are some of your favorite oakley lenses for the rosy / magenta / pinkish hues when you look through them?

Shallow Water Prizm and the Snow Sapphire
thanks! i really want to try the snow sapphire lens when i can get it in RX. i have a pair of juliets i want to put them in. i actually avoid polarized lenses for my uses.

is the snow sapphire rosier than regular prizm sapphire?

thanks! i really want to try the snow sapphire lens when i can get it in RX. i have a pair of juliets i want to put them in. i actually avoid polarized lenses for my uses.

is the snow sapphire rosier than regular prizm sapphire?
If you like a rose tint snow sapphire for you. It actually takes a while for your eyes to get adjusted to the tint. Thats both when you put them on and take them off. Ive had that lens color for many frames and enjoy it.

If you like a rose tint snow sapphire for you. It actually takes a while for your eyes to get adjusted to the tint. Thats both when you put them on and take them off. Ive had that lens color for many frames and enjoy it.
Thank you! The pair i have in mind for it is actually for Nordic skiing as well as wearing so I don’t mind if it’s a little too rosy

Back