• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Vacation Spots?

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
I'm always on the look out for new places to visit for some R&R. What're your favorite vacay spots?

For me it's the following:

Summer: Waikoloa on the Big Island of Hawaii or a cruise to the eastern Caribbean.

Winter: Tahoe or any place with awesome powder for me to go snowboarding/skiing.

Metro: Tokyo or Osaka. I'm a huge fan of Japanese pop culture.

Here's mine...

Summer - No place better than home! Surf, fish, dive, SUP, hike, bike...everything right in my backyard!

Winter - haven't been there in a while, but Tahoe...Sierra, Northstar, Heavenly...I miss boarding! Whistler/BC was pretty sick too!

Metro - Fukuoka, Japan!!! Save my vacation all year for this one trip every year. NOTHING beats visiting family in Japan every year! Also love going to Yokohama, Kyoto and Osaka.

I'm always on the look out for new places go fishing...

For me its:

Summer: Homer, Alaska

Winter: Flamingo, Costa Rica

Metro: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Kauai (northeast). Only downside is unless I'm missing something, there are NO good Oakley retailers on the island. I'd love for someone to correct me!

Kauai (northeast). Only downside is unless I'm missing something, there are NO good Oakley retailers on the island. I'd love for someone to correct me!

The only places i remember that carried Oakley sunnies were Progressive Surf and Miura's, but that was probably 20+ yrs ago...I'm not sure if those stores are still open now. There definitely isn't an O Store on the island. You'd have to visit Oahu for any good O shopping...

Latest Posts

Back