• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorites

the exchange rate used to be much better now with the import taxes, GST Tax and bad exchange rate its almost impossible to buy anything from USA. even Ebay charges import tax on anything I buy

Yea you’re not the first Australian that has mentioned that. It’s crazy they dissuade you from purchasing outside the country

Yea you’re not the first Australian that has mentioned that. It’s crazy they dissuade you from purchasing outside the country
even selling is not practical. I sold a pair on ebay to USA long time ago and ebay took $70. that's why this forum is important. if you open your ears and don't be a **** you can learn so much and maybe find a new pair to find without exorbitant fees. cheers guys. I guess I will have to find me a pair of tribal monster dogs!

even selling is not practical. I sold a pair on ebay to USA long time ago and ebay took $70. that's why this forum is important. if you open your ears and don't be a **** you can learn so much and maybe find a new pair to find without exorbitant fees. cheers guys. I guess I will have to find me a pair of tribal monster dogs!
find me one too please !! ;)

Back