• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favourite Movie of All Time? And why?

Asking to choose one favorite is difficult but here are a few of my favorites:
Bruce Lee movies
Early Steven Seagal movies (fight scenes)
The Godfather
Lone Wolf McQuade
Hoosiers
Clint Eastwood westerns
The Thing from Another World (1951)

You said it! You also reminded me of Escape From New York. One of my top ten favorite scenes in film is Isaac Hayes rolling around in that Caddy with the chandeliers on the hood lol.
Anyone a fan of ‘I’m gone get you sucka!’?

Personal fave of mine... I love parodies!

Naked Guns (all including the OG series)
Hot Shots (all)
Scary Movies (first two)

Love The Beast.

the only movie you should ever show to someone to make them understand why you love cars. non car people will enjoy the movie the way it is written while they get a crash course on why the love of cars is important and makes sense for some people.

My favorite changes from time to time....right now it’s “No Country for Old Men”

The coin flip scene in the gas station is chilling. That dude has no idea how close to death he really was...

Impossible to name just one 'favourite' but I have watched Fury Road at least a dozen times - and I very seldom watch a film more than once, or twice if I really liked it.

The whole setting of the Citadel and Furiosas' past could be subjects of a whole host of movies.

Beautifully shot, it has a very simple plot which makes for easy viewing.

If watching a film more than once is sign of a good one, I would recommend 'Kill The Irishman'.....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
@cacatman : thanks for the list.

@mjt42 : Agree. Not many times you watched a movie more than once.

And surprise not many X-Metal lovers mentioned "The Black Hawk Down" (it is helpful to Google: The black hawk down Eric Bana Juliet) which get me hooked to a Ruby Juliet. I watched it about 10 times, keeping the DVD version for it accessibility.

Patriot
Brave heart
X men
Deadpool
Hellboy
A team
Joe dirt
Red
Gran Toronto
Iron man.
Batman with Christian bale
Act of valor
Lone survivor
Forest Gump
Windtalkers
Tomb raider
Fight club
Boondock saints
Where eagles dare
Kelly's heroes
Heart break ridge
Full metal jacket
Quigley down under
We were soldiers
I can keep going I have like 4 binders of like 50 or 100.
Oh game of thrones

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.
+1 for Kelly's Heroes, nice pull!
Top Gun
Point Break

Back