• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FearGear - Garage SALE...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Ok, well I am letting go of some of my extras and I don't want o do it here exclusively because I HATE naming prices and I have expressed in previous threads my opinions on values as to the individual desire to own an item.

So I am listing them on the dreaded Bay and paying the fees (not happily), but what I will do is if forum members have interest in any of my listed items and would like to ask me (as some already have) what the bottom line is as some already have on BIN pairs I will happily tell you. The pairs on bids (very few) you will have to make me an offer...

I know this is not the standard post here in this section and I hope im not breaking any rules, but I have a following there and I feel this is my best option...

Some Current listings include:
Time Bomb Titanium Carbon Dial 10-001 BNIB - BIN $745
GMT Honed-Blue 10-141 BNIB - BIN $695
Penny 04-131 Polished Black BNIB - BIN $449
Half X 04-143 BNIB Sealed - BIN $319
New Zero 05-288 Black Chrome Titanium Irid BNIB - BIN $249
Eye Jacket Gen 1 Fingerprint 04-004 BNIB - BIN $249
Fatcat Stretchline Rasta 03-362 BNIB - BIN $245
Minute GEN 1 Cobalt +Red 04-088 BNIB - BIN $230
New Straight Jacket FMJ Red 04-268 BNIB - BIN $249
Juliet Gen 1 Ti02 BNIB , Mars NOS 04-103 BNIB , Juliet Gen 1 X Metal Ruby 04-116 NWOB.............. On Bids

All have multiple pictures and prices are NOT set in stone...

Some people reacted to this post.
some nice pairs dude . . . good luck!!

PM sent on Juliet Ti02.

Oh, I forgot to mention that some items (BIN items only) are open for trade as well so if you have an offer that you think might interest me feel free to PM me to discuss...

Out of curiosity, the ad here says the TiO2 is BNIB. On ebay, the posting says brand new without box. Does it include box, coin etc or not?

Del, you know who to hit up when you start unloading some Frogs! Good luck on all the other sales brotha.

Any OTT's?

Have some, but pending and will update with status soon...

Back