• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FearGearGarage ~ NEW OFFICE SET UP

I was going to rebuke a bit for reviving a long dead thread, but after looking at the pics again and reading your comments, I think it's worth remembering the juggernaut that is the fear gear collection. Some notable pieces would be the mad science display items, exclusive trophies, live strong C-Six, one of three OEM purple Juliet's... To many to list. I never got to chat with this guy but I have crazy respect for the guy :)

I was going to rebuke a bit for reviving a long dead thread, but after looking at the pics again and reading your comments, I think it's worth remembering the juggernaut that is the fear gear collection. Some notable pieces would be the mad science display items, exclusive trophies, live strong C-Six, one of three OEM purple Juliet's... To many to list. I never got to chat with this guy but I have crazy respect for the guy :)

we all fear the gear!! awesome awesome collection! he is a Legend!

This is an awesome collection. Too bad Fear Gear is no longer active. Lots of unique display pieces.

Back