• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FearGearGarage ~ Work In Progress

HAHAHAHAHAHA! some of the comments crack me up. But seriously fear gear amazing and when i say amazing I'm putting a lot of emphases on that word. Those 17 years are something that money could never replace. But i must ask you this one question. How difficult is it to select a pair in the morning when your going out? I know it takes me a good minute or two and i only have 17 pairs and i can't even wear two of the them because they are 3D glasses.

Its easy for me, daily pair is Romeo 1.0 that I have been wearing for over 10 years... The rest are for weekends only...lol

And no im not rich, though I am blessed with a good job and a semi understanding wife I still make sacrifices for some purchases....

Its easy for me, daily pair is Romeo 1.0 that I have been wearing for over 10 years... The rest are for weekends only...lol

And no im not rich, though I am blessed with a good job and a semi understanding wife I still make sacrifices for some purchases....

I gotcha and we all have to make sacrifices when we purchase these glasses they are not any where near cheap now in days.

I fainted when i saw your X-metal shelf. Sickest **** ever. Take a close up on that shelf if you can man!

Latest Posts

Back