• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fed Ex Delivery

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
After changing my mind a few times on the colour way of these glasses, i finally made a decision and purchased them 11 days later here they are

Something tells me i wont be stopping at 3 pairs....this is going to cost a fortune!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didnt u match the icons with the lenses...just curious?

Why didnt u match the icons with the lenses...just curious?

Its my first custom pair so i wanted to be a little safe with the colours given that i couldnt find an antix with different colour icons locally. However after purchasing these i went to the O store in Sydney and mucked around with a few colourways and different pairs with my wife who isnt really into the sunglass thing and we walked out with my birthday and christmas list of glasses she wants to customise for me

Straight Jacket
Chrome white with +red iridium lens
Oil rig
White with text ice iridum lens and blue icons
and a batwolf
fire iridum lens and orange icons but im a little undecided on the frame polished black or granite??

so after going to the o store i kinda like the coloured icons

i like the silver icons instead of team blue icons. this way you can change lenses easily. :D
although personally, i try to change lenses once or twice...then leave them alone. it sort of stresses the frame and lens diong it often. ive damaged lenses from doing it to often.

Latest Posts

Back