• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feedback ettiquite?

IMO, If you're selling exactly what you offer then you should leave feedback for the buyer immediately. They pay for the item they're part is done.

As for for the buyer leaving feedback, when the item is received.

I think feedback is the most important part of the transaction. I do a lot on EBay and if a sellers feedback is bad they're not getting my business. I plan to do business here as well so its important to see the feedback. It's the only way to know or trust the seller/buyer.
So do you leave feedback immediately when people pay you on eBay? In my experience (740+ ratings 100% mainly buying), I can't remember any sellers give me feedback first before I left feedback for them. And I've had plenty of sellers pester to me to give feedback for their item BEFORE they've left me feedback!!

Many eBay power sellers leave me feedback instantly (automatically) upon payment. Some sellers leave feedback instantly and automatically AFTER I leave feedback for them. I'm guessing it is some sort of software and a setting they choose. Everybody wanna get feedback, but ain't no one want to give it these days. :idk:

Liar...i have sold Dallas multiple pairs of Oakley underwear and I have yet to receive a thank you...:crazy:
Be easier if I didn't have to log into the website and could do it on the app

Sent from: Outer Space

So do you leave feedback immediately when people pay you on eBay? In my experience (740+ ratings 100% mainly buying), I can't remember any sellers give me feedback first before I left feedback for them. And I've had plenty of sellers pester to me to give feedback for their item BEFORE they've left me feedback!!

In the rare instances I do sell I do leave immediate feedback when they pay. I haven't sold on eBay in years though in full disclosure. I got aggravated with zero feedback bidders BS and decided it wasn't for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back