• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feedback Issues

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
So I am trying to leave feedback on a transaction that I just completed and maybe we have gone over this before and I forgot but.....

The seller posted a for sale thread which is still open. I completed a deal with said seller but I never posted anything in the original thread. I cant paste the thread into the box, it wont let me. Personally I dont see the need to post that I am sending someone a PM on a for sale thread every time I send one. I am guessing since I didnt post in the thread I cant leave feedback?

Yea I saw that yesterday. I think its to help make sure you attach the correct sale tab. Idk

Yeah, so currently it is setup that you need to post in a thread in order to be able to leave feedback for said user/transaction. Do you guys think this should be changed? I'm open to hearing some arguments.

Essentially this way, it is just to attach the correct thread, and to check that users were actually involved in said transactions. But I also know a lot of times people just PM a member and don't post in the thread.

I think a lot of members prefer not to see pm'd or glws. I want to see OP comments and updates. Maybe also letting a OP bump up their post like craigslist does without having to type it in

I see why it was set up that way, I just dont feel like posting in the thread every time I send a PM on a potential deal or broadcasting I bought something. I realize looking at feedback it can be traced but there is a little work involved that way. Just my thoughts.

LOL then you have to wait 5 hours to leave feedback after they post in your thread and the deal has already been done and item was received

Ok, just set it so you don't have to be in the thread. Let me know how it goes! I appreciate the feedback guys!

Can u walk me thru this step by step I am still trying to figure it out Yes I am thick u are dealing with someone who wouldnt know what to do with a smartphone and last video game I played was Pong...is there a posting that is step by step for a fool like me Thanks

Latest Posts

Back