• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feedback Suggestion

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
So I read that the current feedback system seems to be malfunctioning. Just an idea, but:

Why not create a totally new Sub-forum just called "Feedback", and have a thread for each individual member on here that conducts a sale or trade. Basically, when the trade/sale is successfully completed, the people leave positive (or negative) feedback in the appropriate thread for the persons involved.

Ex: Batwolf and are I conducting a trade. Once we both receive the glasses, Id create a new thread called "Batwolf", and hed create one called "wrist", and wed leave the feedback. Then, from then on out, any transactions that occur, feedback could be left in your personal feedback thread.

This was the system used for the longest time on another forum (until the server was changed), and it worked amazingly. Its quick, easy, and allows easy viewing for others who are considering dealing with a certain member.

Let me know what you guys think.

I am a member of a forum called newschoolers where in the persons profile there is a feedback tab where people post feedback on the transaction with the said member.

I am a member of a forum called newschoolers where in the persons profile there is a feedback tab where people post feedback on the transaction with the said member.

RYAN66 said:

That seems to be the current system that isn't working. My way was a temporary suggestion until they could get the feedback system they want to use working.

wrist said:
So I read that the current feedback system seems to be malfunctioning. Just an idea, but:

Why not create a totally new Sub-forum just called "Feedback", and have a thread for each individual member on here that conducts a sale or trade. Basically, when the trade/sale is successfully completed, the people leave positive (or negative) feedback in the appropriate thread for the persons involved.

Ex: Batwolf and are I conducting a trade. Once we both receive the glasses, Id create a new thread called "Batwolf", and hed create one called "wrist", and wed leave the feedback. Then, from then on out, any transactions that occur, feedback could be left in your personal feedback thread.

This was the system used for the longest time on another forum (until the server was changed), and it worked amazingly. Its quick, easy, and allows easy viewing for others who are considering dealing with a certain member.

Let me know what you guys think.

Sounds like a great idea :)

Sounds like an awesome idea, I am going to add it right now and put a guide explaining how it works! Thanks for the input!

Awesome guys, glad this is being implemented. Jusy trying to help out the site is all.
Gotta give a shout out to my main site NSB for stealing their format haha. It worked great there, and I'm positive it'll work great here too.

Back