• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feedback Update - Mutual Feedback Feature

@OakleyBoss Same here. Should be 61 now, still says 59.

Believe there was a bug, running a fix now but looking at your feedback I see 2 that are private meaning the mutual feedback cycle hasn't completed believe this could be causing the confusion.

Until mutual feedback is left OR the 14 day window expires, the feedback will be marked "Private" and not count.

Believe there was a bug, running a fix now but looking at your feedback I see 2 that are private meaning the mutual feedback cycle hasn't completed believe this could be causing the confusion.

Until mutual feedback is left OR the 14 day window expires, the feedback will be marked "Private" and not count.

Mine is complete both parties and I have exchanged feedback. I didn't tag you until I was sure feedback from both parties I dealt with, and myself, had been posted.

Mine is complete both parties and I have exchanged feedback. I didn't tag you until I was sure feedback from both parties I dealt with, and myself, had been posted.

This is useful, will look into.

What happens when seller left feedback when payment was received, (intentionally or not) waited 10 days to ship OR delivery took way longer than normal, and the buyer received the item more than 14 days later (from the seller’s feedback) and had issues with the item?

@OakleyBoss @wei2009 and I have both left feedback for each other and is says (private content)

I see the feedback Wei2009 left for you, but I don't see any feedback you left for him? Can you confirm? I see it as marked private for the feedback Wei2009 left, but if I go to his profile I don't see any feedback you left for him, hence why its private. Maybe some wires got crossed but can you try leaving feedback for him for the same URL: Sold - Watch vault and Badman tube and see what happens?

What happens when seller left feedback when payment was received, (intentionally or not) waited 10 days to ship OR delivery took way longer than normal, and the buyer received the item more than 14 days later (from the seller’s feedback) and had issues with the item?

Back