• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feedback Update - Mutual Feedback Feature

Well in this case it would appear over 200 since mathematically that would give you 99.5% which rounds up.

Maybe it would help me to understand - is there a specific concern we're solving for? Might be able to come up with something then. Since the account is banned he isn't doing any deals on the forum, so the feedback is useless to him.

Maybe not round the number and show the raw percentage? Why would that even be a thing? This doesn’t have anything to do with YFG, it was just another example. @GRFMotorsports was asking bc another member’s feedback showed the same thing.
I don’t understand why it would round the number anyway considering when you see 100%, most wouldn’t go any further.

Maybe not round the number and show the raw percentage? Why would that even be a thing? This doesn’t have anything to do with YFG, it was just another example. @GRFMotorsports was asking bc another member’s feedback showed the same thing.

Ah fair enough - yeah was just looking into that, should be possible to show the raw percentage without rounding. I definitely get the concern and agree the 100% is misleading. Will look to solve that - Thanks!

I have a question. Is it possible to change the colors of the “thumbs up“ and “thumbs down”? For those that scan the feedback lists it would be easier to find the bad feedback if maybe the thumb down was a different color? Maybe red?

I have a question. Is it possible to change the colors of the “thumbs up“ and “thumbs down”? For those that scan the feedback lists it would be easier to find the bad feedback if maybe the thumb down was a different color? Maybe red?

Makes sense, should be possible let me look into that too!

I don’t understand why it would round the number anyway considering when you see 100%, most wouldn’t go any further.
Ah fair enough - yeah was just looking into that, should be possible to show the raw percentage without rounding. I definitely get the concern and agree the 100% is misleading. Will look to solve that - Thanks!

This is solved now - will show the true percentage! @zcrxsi @GRFMotorsports Really appreciate you guys calling this out and the suggestion!

Not sure it's fixed.....

fb.png

Not sure it's fixed.....

View attachment 928202

Thanks - looks like this was a secondary issue of the counter not updating. Fixed now!

This is now live - thumbs down is red so you can spot negative feedback easier.

Thanks - looks like this was a secondary issue of the counter not updating. Fixed now!

This is now live - thumbs down is red so you can spot negative feedback easier.

That user now shows 98.2%. How was it showing 100% if it was supposed to round up to a whole number? Shouldn’t it have been 99% rounded from the start?

Back