• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Feel free to pay F & F, but read this first

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
That's odd. I never paid for any fees when using f&f within the US
If you're using a bank account or Pay Pal balance as the payment method you don't.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If you're using a bank account or Pay Pal balance as the payment method you don't.
I use a bank account. do you pay using credit card?

There is a fee on anything that is not an eCheck or PPal Balance with FF. Last year we were told GS would trigger a 1099 tax form if you go over $600 for the year and they backed off on it in 2022 but 2023 it is said we will have them issued. That is why sellers want FF has nothing to do with fee's. If you are one who refuses FF hey... no disrespect to ya at all and dont blame you but DON'T whine when I wont sell to you.

Username Hidden said:
I use a bank account. do you pay using credit card?
Indeed.

Username Hidden said:
There is a fee on anything that is not an eCheck or PPal Balance with FF. Last year we were told GS would trigger a 1099 tax form if you go over $600 for the year and they backed off on it in 2022 but 2023 it is said we will have them issued. That is why sellers want FF has nothing to do with fee's. If you are one who refuses FF hey... no disrespect to ya at all and dont blame you but DON'T whine when I wont sell to you.
With F&F there is no protection for the buyer, even when using a credit card. There's been too many instances where sellers are scammers, not necessarily here but in various other forums. Wasn't the $600 limit originally going to apply to both F&F and G&S?

F*ck F&F and anybody who asks, from here on out. I was just scammed out of $50 for a pair of Mframes.

And there is a fee. I called immediately and tried to cancel the payment because it was sent F&F by mistake.

I know I'm nobody, but why open the door to f*** ups??? Sounds like a border crisis to me and not hard to fix. 🙄
Goods and services ONLY!!

Username Hidden said:
F*ck F&F and anybody who asks, from here on out. I was just scammed out of $50 for a pair of Mframes.

Here or Facebook?

Username Hidden said:
I know I'm nobody, but why open the door to f*** ups??? Sounds like a border crisis to me and not hard to fix. 🙄
Goods and services ONLY!!
Border Crisis?