• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Feeler - WTB Minute Machine

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking to buy a Minute Machine in the very near future. I can get the black or silver face for a pretty good price from Oakley SI, however I was thinking I may want some color other than that. I particularly like the gunmetal/orange (yellow?) version 10-299 that I just missed from Oakleykid69, but I am interested in other color ways as well. If anyone is considering selling a MM in good condition, let me know. I prefer a metal band.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I am looking to buy a Minute Machine in the very near future. I can get the black or silver face for a pretty good price from Oakley SI, however I was thinking I may want some color other than that. I particularly like the gunmetal/orange (yellow?) version that I just missed from Oakleykid69, but I am interested in other color ways as well. If anyone is considering selling a MM in good condition, let me know. I prefer a metal band.
What's a good price in the SI site?

SI Canada has em for 1000$ + tax ... So 1160$ ... No a great price at all...

About $950 with taxes and shipping. So not great but I would say it is decent since its a $500 break from msrp.

Username Hidden said:
About $950 with taxes and shipping. So not great but I would say it is decent since its a $500 break from msrp.
With tax and ship... Not bad at all... Not a steal by any means but acceptable none the less...

Yea and no worries about counterfeits such as those from eBay makes it more attractive. I just wish there were some more color options.

Username Hidden said:
Yea and no worries about counterfeits such as those from eBay makes it more attractive. I just wish there were some more color options.
If there was a red or copper, I'd have saved my monies years ago and bought one...

I might actually come up with a plan to do it...

My Time Bomb needs a capacitor replacement (which the place around here that does it isn't very cheap). That and I just opened a new credit line that needs a little utilization, so I figure it is a good time for a new watch :)

Good luck with your future purchase... !

Now if you're just gonna throw that TB away ... ;)

Haha thanks. It is just going to be my secondary time piece soon!

Username Hidden said:
My Time Bomb needs a capacitor replacement (which the place around here that does it isn't very cheap). That and I just opened a new credit line that needs a little utilization, so I figure it is a good time for a new watch :)
It's probably within my abilities to fix that for you