• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fernando Alonso - Hurry Up With Your Special Edition Please

Be happy or be sad, we can all say goodbye to 2.4L V8's and 18,000 rev limiter, down from the original 20,000 rev limit. I don't mind V8's, in 2006 at least they sounded like a monster. V8s needed this high rev limit,,,they just don't have that V10 roar...
Nico Rosberg Onboard Monaco 2006 - YouTube this is madness...I wish they kept the 20,000 limit. 18,000 they sound like mosquitos flying around.

Kinda sums up Lewis' late-season 2011 really.

Thwarted by a Virgin.
No more Pu55ycat Doll.
And races fked regularly by Massa.

No wonder he looked so glum.

I can't understand why he was so upset over splitting up with Nicole, she's not all that and when Martin Brundle interviewed her once she came across as an airhead. I know love is blind but I didn't know it was deaf too.

now hammy is being criticized over his managment changes.. I hear Ferrari is ready to kick Massa out when his contract expires at the end of 2012 right? that this is Massa's last chance to really show what he's got, that accident he had in 2009 really hurt him mentally.

Be happy or be sad, we can all say goodbye to 2.4L V8's and 18,000 rev limiter, down from the original 20,000 rev limit. I don't mind V8's, in 2006 at least they sounded like a monster. V8s needed this high rev limit,,,they just don't have that V10 roar...
Nico Rosberg Onboard Monaco 2006 - YouTube this is madness...I wish they kept the 20,000 limit. 18,000 they sound like mosquitos flying around.
I love the sounds of F1 from the late 80's early 90's. I got to see them when they were in phoenix, and I was not prepared for the ear splitting sound from Mansell's Williams, it hurt. And I love the sound of the old Judd V10. My absolute favorite sound still is from the Group 44 Audi's that dominated Trans Am and GTO in the late 80's. Oh yeah, I would love an Alonso special edition if they ever made one.

[video=youtube;B4l-0zH00nI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4l-0zH00nI&feature=related[/video]

Back