• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Edition " Ferrari Carbon"or "Oakley Carbon Prime MotoGP"

I can.
And of course I am not judging all.
But it is not the first time I read these kind of posts.
And your reply... Well... I'm not gonna comment.
You'll read a lot more BS here too if you stick around but it's a good bunch of dudes.

But is that really how you want to come off? Come here telling us how much better OR is? Or was?

The O Review is sorely missed and plays a role that no site can compete with, but it is what it is. Hopefully it will be back sooner rather than later.

Back to the topic, this Carbon injected technique is a great thing. It'll takes some of the properties of Carbon Fiber and combines it with the possibility of complex shapes that O Matter is able to achieve. Good creations could be in our future.

Damn the hostility lol
That's the reason why this forum is better, voicing once opinion is never a crime it makes discussions a lot better. It would be boring if we all agree to just one opinion.

The O Review is sorely missed and plays a role that no site can compete with, but it is what it is. Hopefully it will be back sooner rather than later.

Back to the topic, this Carbon injected technique is a great thing. It'll combine some of the properties of Carbon Fiber and combine it with the possibility of complex shapes that O Matter is able to achieve. Good creations could be in our future.
Agreed. I like the way this new stuff is headed.

Back to the topic, this Carbon injected technique is a great thing. It'll combine some of the properties of Carbon Fiber and combine it with the possibility of complex shapes that O Matter is able to achieve. Good creations could be in our future.
Yes, that is my hope as well. Fortunately some of the R&D department is still there...

Back