• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Fuel Cell

Do you guys know if these come in a ferrari branded box, I bought it from sunglass hut and only recieved a plain box and black microfiber bag, only after I asked they gave me a ferrari branded bag

image.jpg
All the Ferrari pairs come in a polished black box with the logo on it and have a velvet looking bag with the same logo on it. Only the polarized pairs come with an additional red Ferrari hard case.

SGH are known for mismatching boxes & bags.

Last edited:
I would try going back and getting the right box. They should give it to you! It is a big purchase, it should come with everything it is supposed to.

Yup SGH almost did that to me too, on my Ferrai Canteens. They had two stores in the same mall and luckily the bigger of the two had the box for the set I purchased.

The lady I made the actual purchase from was completly oblivious. The only reason I went to SGH was because it's the only place I could get the Ferrari Canteens.

Nice score on the Fuel Cells. But go back and get the box.

When i got mine i got a black microfiber bag in a black box with the ferrari logo on it. One of the ferrari glassess comes with a O case not sure which one though