• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Fuelies And Extra Freebies...

cmebulldog

Oakley Expert
Greenville, NC
Went to an O-Vault recently and a pretty cool dude working there gave me these when I bought my FCs....never know if you don't ask!!!

6ezyveqe.jpg
a8e5yves.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you 100%. Most times when I am in a new O Store/Vault, especially if they are empty, I will inquire about selling stands. They have so many in the back. It doesn't hurt to ask. Worst is they say they can't sell them, and you walk away.

Haha nice, I told my vault if they don't want any to let me know. They all said how I don't want them and they hate the triples bc if one tumbles they all do haha.

I get all my stands for $5 each from my local dealer as well. Single, double, and triple. I just happened to ask once and now they order me half a dozen or so whenever they place their own stock order.

I had a young guy who collects helping me in the store...I just asked if they had any stands he would get rid of. I ask in every O store and SGH. Strike out mostly, but I've gotten stands and POP cards every once in a while. Like I said, never hurts to ask!

Back