• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Jupiter Carbon Sunglasses

GH4AU

Carbon Fanatic
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The South
I received my Ferrari Jupiter Carbon the other day and have had a little time to spend with it. Overall, I like it. I recently sold off my Jup. Carbon collection because I favor the JFLs to them, but I may end up keeping this pair. The ruby lenses and red accents contrast with the carbon perfectly. I think that a polished carbon frame would look better with these, but the matte doesn't look bad. I still wish there wasn't so much plastic on these, and maybe down the road Oakley will release a full carbon frame for the Jup. Carbon, which would be absolutely stunning. At full retail, they're probably not worth it, but they still look amazing. I'm on the fence on whether or not I'm going to keep them, but I do like them.
2upaby3e.jpg
5ezyzeza.jpg
ady4a5av.jpg
qepa9ysu.jpg

It is a great looking pair,its light frame the ruby lens with matching icons is a great combo.In my opinion you should keep them for sure.Iam waiting photos with them on.;)
Congrats for the buy and njoy!

Give it time, the ruby polarize lens is perfect for a nice sunny day, very clear and relaxing on the eyes. Also Jupiter carbons are so light and if you have a bigger face there more comfortable to wear cause the frame and arm and hinges flex out wider.

Ive sold all my JFL and decide to go with all carbons. JFL are nice but I feel there too unbalanced. All the weight of the glasses were on my noise cause the front frame was alot heavier then the super light arms.

Latest Posts

Back