• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari Tincan Carbon: No Hard Case?

Only polarized ferrari comes with a ferrari hardcase.
I am beginning to think you are right. What I have found is that you can't count on even the Oakley website to deliver correct product descriptions.
I'm still shocked this pair didn't come with a case.

I went to both of my local O stores today and I was told by 2 managers and 2 supervisors that HQ is recalling all stores' stock to repackage it with a case. What case it is going to be, they do not know. Just hoping it will be the red Ferrari hard case. Hoping will be the same price too.

I don't know any FACT on this- but I have to second that the hard case appears to only be shipping with polarized variants of Ferrari models. No biggie- you just spent $100s and $100s on a luxury item that costs 1/20th what you paid to make, just go get a hard case for $65 in the aftermarket :0p
1/20th? I bet its more like 1/60th or something. My guess it costs about 5 bucks to make these. The case, maybe 2 bucks. But hey! If you spent 250-350 bucks on a ferrari edition pair of shades whats another 40 bucks for a case right?

I went to both of my local O stores today and I was told by 2 managers and 2 supervisors that HQ is recalling all stores' stock to repackage it with a case. What case it is going to be, they do not know. Just hoping it will be the red Ferrari hard case. Hoping will be the same price too.
That's interesting. I guess we will see if that happens.

That's interesting. I guess we will see if that happens.

I hope so too. This pair is a collectable one and for that price, they should include a ferrari hard case in the package. It's one of the things that add value/exclusiveness to the ferrari editions...

Last week, I ordered online and received one without the case. So, I called customer service and had to do a return because they can't just send the case. I just received the replacement and it now came with the red Ferrari hard case as posted here: Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem... | Page 2 | Oakley Forum

Last week, I ordered online and received one without the case. So, I called customer service and had to do a return because they can't just send the case. I just received the replacement and it now came with the red Ferrari hard case as posted here: Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem... | Page 2 | Oakley Forum
I hope this is correct
I just placed my order online last eve to complete the Ferarri Collection, Tinfoil and the red lens tincan
Ill update when they arrive