• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ferrari TinCan

MJLSr

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Well, TinCans, plural, technically... I scored 2 pairs. They arrived the day before yesterday! I have not been able to wear them except for a moment to try them on, but after only a couple minutes with one in hand I know they are keepers for sure. I was just waaaay too busy yesterday to spend any quality time with them... I will have some pics and commentary coming up on there as they are a) Metal b) Ferrari c) Very, very cool if not awesome!

They do come with a very similar, if not the same hard case and bag, as the [Ferrari] Carbon Blade and Jupiter.

At a glance the hinges are super cool too, not just in function, but in design.

I promise pics and commentary soon! :)

Initial pics @
Oakley TinCan - a set on Flickr

Last edited:
Here you go! (yeah, its a tin can wearing a TinCan - it doesn't get anymore 'selfie' than that!)

20140419_081536.jpg

...added link to pics in initial post, review to follow

I knew you will like them as youre a metal freak as i am my tinfoils are coming next week but will definitely get my hands on the tin can i like the earstem hinges too theyre unique and they do look good
Congrats bro.

They look much more shiny than I had imagined...any pictures on your face? Interested in hearing your review.

Back