• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Few Bags, Pins, Polarized Lenses, Rubbers, And More!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessir. You see, I don't post sh$t LOL

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump! Items Added!

BUMP! Display cards and SI bag added! Still have a few items left. Feel free to make me offers, especially if interested in multiple items.

Hey, I sent you the money on June 24th and for some odd reason after you received it you are ignoring my PMs and haven't replied. Please tell me, did you ship the bags already? You replied to every PM before I sent the money but now you ignore me? It takes five seconds to reply.

I keep seeing you in and out of this forum and you continue to ignore my PMs and this thread. Are you reply going to burn yourself for $10? If you sent them tell me, if you haven't, tell me. If you are not planning to, tell me.

Username Hidden said:
My first oakleyforum related PayPal case, because the Shaun White bag never showed up and you did not reply my PM.
Please PM me with your solution. Thank you

I am doing the same and funny that I purchase the same item as you. I see him in and out of this forum but he can't reply to the PMs.

Username Hidden said:
My first oakleyforum related PayPal case, because the Shaun White bag never showed up and you did not reply my PM.
Please PM me with your solution. Thank you
Thanks for the shipping out the Shaun White bag.

Interested in TOP "Oakley" card if still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.