• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Few questions:

Hey, I'm finishing an investigation and I need to answer various questions about multiple watch brands. Hope someone is able to answer some of them:

1- What is the main reason why Oakley stopped producing and selling their watches?
2- What is the heaviest Oakley watch?
3- What is the main Platform of selling that Oakley is using right now with their sunglasses?
4- How many sub-companies does Oakley own?
5- What are the most famous films where Oakley sunglasses have been promoted?
6- Is Oakley considered an innovative company?
7- How many watches are nowadays active in buy/sell markets?

Thank you so much for your help and sorry to have started with that Thread to attract attention.
Google my friend, will answer every one of those questions.

Mods.
This Thread should be erased.
It started as a watch sales and then got edited.
Total Bull.

Hey, I'm finishing an investigation and I need to answer various questions about multiple watch brands. Hope someone is able to answer some of them:

1- What is the main reason why Oakley stopped producing and selling their watches?
3- What is the main Platform of selling that Oakley is using right now with their sunglasses?

Thank you so much for your help and sorry to have started with that Thread to attract attention.

I’m not an authority on Oakley watches but i have tried to answer all you questions and hope it’s of some help to you.

Answered in order as asked

A(1) because they could
(2) the metal one
(3) a raised one
(4) a couple
(5) Debbie does Dallas (Debbie wearing Eyeshades @ 27.18)
(6) by some it is
(7) lots of the are active unless they’re broken or need a new battery

I’m not an authority on Oakley watches but i have tried to answer all you questions and hope it’s of some help to you.

Answered in order as asked

A(1) because they could
(2) the metal one
(3) a raised one
(4) a couple
(5) Debbie does Dallas (Debbie wearing Eyeshades @ 27.18)
(6) by some it is
(7) lots of the are active unless they’re broken or need a new battery
Holy Moly!!!! Debbie does Dallas.... Now that brings back some mammories!!! :cool:

Not to be a complete douche bag, but your asking to help you price items for sale and what to look for so you can resell. All that info is listed here buddy. No ones gonna hand out info.

good luck with your selling

Latest Posts

Back