• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FHR Bunker meetup 2024

Are you interested in a FHR Oakley HQ meetup 2024?

• Yes, and early March 2024 sounds good

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Yes, I’d be interested, but a different month in 2024(comment month preference)

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No, I’m not interested in meeting any of you turkeys.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
So it seems somebody jumped the gun and already claimed they have a rare HQ item. Any idea if this is legit?

View attachment 1053698
I think this is the Royal Lion Museum guy. He had questionable tactics bidding on his own stuff to raise the price, but I haven’t heard anything of his being fake yet. Maybe someone else can chime in on this seller. I don’t have enough knowledge on him to say for sure.

I think we need to up the ante and visit Jim at the new M-Experience HQ as well. Its only a couple miles away from Oakley Hq. He should have a few crazy new models by then 😎

Last edited:
There's a physical store for the new stuff?
We believe its the old Red digital building address. No store announcement as of yet, and probably not open to the public yet.

8625BD50-6456-4470-A0D4-4419858723D7.jpeg

259F2E3F-3116-4BB3-8368-6E01D9614AFD.jpeg

It looks like they brought back 2 of the ejector seats for one corner of the remodeled lobby. This is someone elses picture, I haven’t been there is a few months.

**Also, if everyone can start adding their name who is for sure coming.

@jamin jannard , we would be honored if you had maybe 30 min or so for a quick meet-up in your M lobby, or where ever. Looks like about 15 of our members have signed up so far for a meet-up in the Irvine/Foothill ranch area in early March.

View attachment 1090315

It looks like they brought back 2 of the ejector seats for one corner of the remodeled lobby. This is someone elses picture, I haven’t been there is a few months.

**Also, if everyone can start adding their name who is for sure coming.

@jamin jannard , we would be honored if you had maybe 30 min or so for a quick meet-up in your M lobby, or where ever. Looks like about 15 of our members have signed up so far for a meet-up in the Irvine/Foothill ranch area in early March.
Is there a list somewhere in the thread? Can mark me down to go, do you have a set day yet? I think it'll have to be a weekday as they don't seem to be open Saturdays anymore. I stopped by a couple weeks ago on a Saturday and they were closed.

Back