• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FIELD JACKET DOUBTS (or defects???)

victor_9847

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone!

Recently I bought these glasses, I was looking forward to having this model, but when I have it in my hands I have the feeling that the quality is not enough, as I know that, in this forum there are authentic Oakley professionals, I ask you to tell me if these defects are normal. Below I show you what they are:

1. the Advancer has too much movement, I imagined it much more solid, in the video you can see how it moves advancer
2. one of the arms of the glasses does not adapt well to the lens, see images

IMG_4884.JPGIMG_4885.JPG

3. arms are not at the same height

IMG_4886.JPG

4. One of the arms has too much movement, you can see in the video how it does not fit well IMG E4887 WhatsApp Video 2020 12 05 at 23 19 29 (1)

please help me. I really like these glasses and I don't know whether to return them to the store or if it is something normal or I can do something to solve it.

the store where I bought them has many centers in Spain.

Thank you very much for your time!!!!

Greetings to the forum!

IMG_4888.JPG

They do feel kinda cheap in hand and at close inspection. That being said I like them enough to have 3 pair. I’ve also got jawbones and jawbreakers but on the bike this model my workhorse. Hope you got them on sale though.

Back