• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale FINAL PRICE DROP Black Holeshot Stainless Bracelet!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys! Happy new year! I just bought a Time Bomb and im just checking if theres interest in my other watch?

Oakley Holeshot
Black Dial/ Stainless Steel Bracelet
$400USD excl shipping DROP TO $360
za5y4una.jpg

y7y6udaz.jpg

9y8yzutu.jpg

Ignore the date being inbetween- its changing over since it was 11pm plus when i took the photo. all mechanisms work perfectly.

It has been worn for about 6 months- Came to me New. I keep it in the Watch Vault (Not included) when not in use. Crystal is unmarked. Case has one small (1mm) light mark on left side, and very minor hairline marks on the stainless bezel (quite hard to see, can be polished out). Caseback has been lightly marked by the bracelet ( thats why i bought the vault, to prevent the bracelet touching the caseback) but nothing severe. Still extremely presentable, a solid 8.5/10 overall imo.

Please contact me for shipping quotes as I haven't shipped out of Singapore before and dont know the pricing. (its very reliable/efficient though)

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
no interest? Im pretty happy keeping this bad boy but i been meaning to downsize and my TB takes precedence, so this by default should go. i'll be unloading some sunnies soon....

BUMP price drop to 360!

sold mods close thks