• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale *Final Price Drop* Custom Penny X-Metal/Ruby

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Got these from a member not too long ago but need some funds and they don't fit in my wear rotation so they have to go. Custom x-metal finished Penny with great looking Ruby lenses. The lenses have one tiny scratch on the right lens that is almost too small to see at all. Tried to get a photo of it but it wouldn't show up. The frame is tight and rubber is good. Box is a little beat up but included as well as the coin. Price drop -- $400 ff or add fees shipped CONUS. Would like these gone by the weekend.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444356547.424775.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444356561.766637.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444356573.138494.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444356588.745317.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444356601.686048.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Are they the original lenses? Do these have a serial number? Is the finish original? THANKS!

I don't know whether the lenses are original Penny or custom cut, they were installed when I got them. I'm nearly positive that they are factory Oakley lenses though. I've never seen an aftermarket lens that has the bluish hue looking through them the way Oakley Ruby does. The frame has a PV serial so it has been refinished to the X-Metal look.

Price drop.

Cyclops action all the way. Story of my (everybody's) XMetal life. Deals I'm looking for are here. Funds are not. GLWS.

PMed

Replied

One more price drop!

Pmed

Replied

Status